We are hiring - Part Time Design Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Design Assistant to join our Warwickshire based creative studio, working on our range of luxury personalised gifts, large corporate projects, wholesale stationery orders and Christmas baubles.
If you’re a talented designer, a stationery addict, a packaging junkie or a perfection queen (or king!) then this could be for you!
Duties will include:
- Hand finishing and packing greetings cards and stationery
- Some basic design duties and artworking
- Personalising gift orders using our spangly foiling machine
- Assembling and hand finishing our beautiful baubles during the Christmas period
- Packaging orders to our exceptionally high standards
- Creating content for our blog and social media channels
Our ideal candidate must be:
- A highly motivated individual who is capable of learning new skills quickly
- A perfectionist with an eye for detail
- Someone who understands our luxury brand, its values and our product range
- Willing to embrace new skills and techniques with a ‘go getter’ attitude
- Good with your hands (!)
- Capable of styling and creating beautiful imagery for our social media channels
Not essential but we’d prefer if you have:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good sense of humour (you’ll go bananas otherwise)
- Excellent beverage making skills (mine’s an Earl Grey, milk no sugar)
- Happy to listen to Christmas music from October onwards
The position will be part time for certain days of the week (TBC) from October onwards. You will need to be able to work from our studio in Leamington Spa/Warwick and we can be flexible with hours to work around other commitments or childcare etc. There is potential to make this role permanent if the right candidate wows us with their wonderfulness! Salary to be discussed and will depend on experience.
To apply, please email a covering letter and your C.V (with any visuals if relevant) to Tamsin@studioseed.co.uk with the subject ‘Design Assistant Application’.
Interviews will be held during late Summer/early Autumn for successful applicants. Due to the volume of applications, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.